MIGRATORY DANGEROUS COUNTRIES
Definition and peculiarities of receiving an invitation for a visa to Russia
As a rule, an invitation in the Russian Federation is processed fairly quickly and without any problems. However, for some categories of foreigners this process is delayed, there are reasonable difficulties associated with the division of countries into categories of migration dangerous and not dangerous. Such classification has been in force for a long time, and it is noteworthy that the list is not permanent: it is constantly changing towards expansion.
What is the reason for classifying a State as a country with a migration risk? The answer to this question lies in the political and economic relations of these countries with the Russian Federation, the standard of living in these countries, the level of migration threat to the Russian Federation and even the actions of citizens entering the territory of the Russian Federation.
A simple example: a person has received an invitation for a visa to Russia, issued a tourist or business visa. When the visa expired, the citizen did not leave the Russian Federation, but performed fictitious actions that allowed acquiring a Temporary Resident Permit. Some more variants - offences, crimes, non-observance of passport and visa regime, committed by a foreigner during his stay in the Russian Federation. All this is the basis for the inclusion of a certain state in the list of migration dangerous countries.
Migration-hazardous countries: categories
Currently, the current list of migration-hazardous countries is divided into 4 categories depending on the degree of difficulty with visitors.
- CATEGORY I includes Algeria, Albania, Bahrain, Indonesia, Iran, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Morocco, Qatar, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Tunisia, Colombia, Dominican Republic, South Africa, Uzbekistan, Mongolia, Peru, Saudi Arabia and several other States.
- By CATEGORY II - Egypt, Bangladesh, Guinea, India, Iraq, Maldives, Mauritius, Nepal
- By CATEGORY III - Tanzania, Sudan, Guinea, Côte Divoire, Uganda, Cameroon, Senegal, Kenya, Ghana, Chad, Mozambique, Gambia, Gabon, Botswana, Benin, Philippines, Ethiopia, Yemen, Cambodia, Burma, Myanmar.
- By CATEGORY IV - Afghanistan, Congo, Angola, Pakistan, Nigeria, Somalia, Viet Nam, Egypt, China, Ghana, Nigeria, Syria, Libya.
This does not mean that citizens of these migration dangerous countries cannot obtain a Russian visa. For them it is necessary to have copies of previously issued visas to Russia along with the main package of documents:
- Passport scan.
- Questionnaire in Russian
- Letter of Guarantee
- And other official papers to issue an invitation for a visa to Russia.
"Vorota Goroda": visas to Russia for foreigners BRIDGE and BRIDGE.
Our company will help citizens from migration-hazardous countries to obtain entry documents quickly and without delay. We are licensed and accredited by the FMS. Our prices are reasonable and available. Our team actively cooperates with authorized government agencies.
Our number is +7-495-972-30-11. Call and write